Updated as of January 27, 2022
Please also read carefully, and note the MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION and WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION PROVISION below.
1. Site Notice Regarding Legal, Financial, Tax, Medical, or Other Professional Advice And Content
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX, MEDICAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
This Site is an educational service that provide general legal, financial, tax, emotional and health information and are intended only to assist users in their business, self-development and emotional wellness plan. COMPANY is not a legal, financial, or medical organization and COMPANY’s staff will not give you legal, financial, tax, or medical diagnosis or advice. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as financial, legal, tax, or medical advice or diagnosis. The information and materials provided by COMPANY should NOT be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment, nor as an endorsement of any Third Party Sellers products or services.
The information contained in or made available through this Site (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, in products, from services, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, psychological, financial, medical, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Further, you should regularly consult a lawyer in all matters relating to interacting with other people to assure yourself you are behaving in compliance with law, including but not limited to laws related to harassment, assault or other similar laws.
Neither Linda Edmiston, nor any other employees, agents, contractors or representatives, or persons featured on the Site nor Forum, is acting in the capacity of a medical doctor, professional or any other licensed practitioner. Even if such person is a medical doctor, they are not your doctor.
We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site (including but not limited to any product or service purchased, utilized or otherwise obtained from this Site). Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
Nothing contained on the Site is intended to be a guarantee about your ability to get results, attain happiness, or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. This Site is a source of resources, which may not be effective for your intended purpose. All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only.
2. Ability to Accept Terms and Conditions
COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE SERVICES OR SELL PRODUCTS TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF AND ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
3. Intellectual Property Rights Ownership
All Site content and materials (“Site Materials”) available on this Site are the property of COMPANY, its affiliates, licensors, or the designated owners and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by COMPANY, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such Site Materials.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this Site or any of COMPANY’s other Site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of COMPANY. For information on requesting such permission, please contact COMPANY using the contact information listed in the section entitled “Contacting Us”.
4. Refund Policy
On services, COMPANY has a non-refundable policy. On products, COMPANY generally offers a money back guarantee for a limited amount of time (such as 30 days). Details regarding the refund option that applies to you, if any, will be stated on your order form when you place your order.
5. Product Delivery/Membership Site/Conduct
A. For products that you purchase from COMPANY that are delivered through a download link, you will be given a URL to access and download the product(s) you purchased. In such instances, you agree not to share the download link with other people who did not purchase the product(s).
B. For products that you purchase from COMPANY that are delivered through a membership site, you will be given a user name and password to access the course materials and tools. In such instances, you agree not to share your login information with other people who did not purchase the product(s). You will not sell access to this program or duplicate and sell any of its content without written permission.
C. Where applicable, the membership site is meant for informational purposes only. It is not intended as specific medical, legal, commercial, financial, tax or other professional advice. Use of the information on the membership site and this Site are at your own risk.
D. Use of content, unless otherwise stated, is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute content, print multiple copies for distribution, or use the content for public display or performance unless otherwise stated.
E. COMPANY reserves the right to discontinue or modify without notice or liability, any portion of this Site.
F. You affirm, represent, and warrant that your participation on this Site and the content you submit does not relate to pornography, illegal activities of any kind, occult, hate, or racism. You also represent and warrant that content you submit does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties. COMPANY reserves the right to make the final decision regarding what is appropriate. COMPANY further reserves the right to remove content or terminate your account without prior notice for a violation of this provision.
G. You understand and agree to not place an unreasonable burden on the server hosting this Site or membership site, to not interfere with the running of this Site and to not attempt unauthorized access to any portion of this Site.
H. You understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false content.
I. You agree that any ideas, suggestions, or improvements that you provide to COMPANY about COMPANY’s products or services shall be owned by COMPANY and that COMPANY is free to include such ideas in future products without compensation to you.
6. Third Party References/Hyperlinks
This Site and/or any of COMPANY’s other Site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of COMPANY, and you acknowledge that COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by or any association with its operators.
7. Good Samaritan Policy
It is COMPANY’s policy not to tolerate any acts of intellectual property infringement or violations of federal or state law. COMPANY reserves the right to remove, disable, or restrict access to the availability of Site Materials on the Site that, in COMPANY’s subjective view, is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected. This provision does not impose upon COMPANY any contractual obligation to undertake, or refrain from undertaking, any particular course of conduct, or to monitor the Site.
If you believe someone has violated this policy, COMPANY asks you to promptly notify its Customer Service department by e-mail at Linda@LindaEdmiston.com, Subject: User support. You must use this address if you want to ensure that the complaint is actually received by the appropriate party who is responsible for investigating alleged violations of this policy.
8. Contacting Us
9. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any provision herein to the contrary notwithstanding, the maximum liability of COMPANY to any person, firm or corporation whatsoever arising out of or in the connection with any license, use or other employment of any Content delivered to You hereunder, whether such liability arises from any claim based on breach or repudiation of contract, warranty, tort or otherwise, shall in no case exceed the actual price paid to COMPANY by You for the Content whose license, use, or other employment gives rise to the liability. The essential purpose of this provision is to limit the potential liability of COMPANY arising out of this Agreement. The parties acknowledge that the limitations set forth in this Section are integral to the amount of consideration levied in connection with the Site and any services rendered hereunder and that, were COMPANY to assume any further liability other than as set forth herein, such consideration would of necessity be set substantially higher.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS, OR CONTENT OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS OTHER WEBSITES. YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY CONTENT OR RECOMMENDATIONS OR RESULTS BASED ON OR GENERATED FROM SUCH CONTENT. IN ADDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF COMPANY’S OTHER WEBSITES ARE CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED OR OTHERWISE CONTAIN CURRENT INFORMATION. COMPANY, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING CONTENT OR MATERIALS FROM ITS WEBSITES THAT HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITES, HAVE EXPIRED, OR HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF COMPANY’S OTHER WEBSITES, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE MATERIALS AND ANY RECOMMENDATIONS, RESULTS, OR REPORTS BASED ON OR GENERATED FROM SUCH WEBSITE MATERIALS. THE WEBSITE MATERIALS AND ANY RECOMMENDATIONS, RESULTS, OR REPORTS BASED ON OR GENERATED FROM SUCH WEBSITE MATERIALS ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE CARE YOU WOULD RECEIVE FROM A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR TO BE USED AS A MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE BEGINNING ANY HEALTH PROGRAM, EXERCISE PROGRAM, NUTRITIONAL PROGRAM, OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM YOU LEARNED ABOUT THROUGH ANY OF THE WEBSITES OR WEBSITE MATERIALS OR BASED ON ANY RECOMMENDATIONS, RESULTS, OR REPORTS BASED ON OR GENERATED FROM SUCH WEBSITE MATERIALS. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY THAT MAY RESULT FROM ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY YOU RELYING ON ANY OF THE WEBSITES, WEBSITE MATERIALS, OR ANY RECOMMENDATIONS, RESULTS, OR REPORTS BASED ON OR GENERATED FROM SUCH WEBSITE MATERIALS.
11. USER PUBLIC FORUM SUBMISSION/PARTICIPATION POLICY AND TERMS
A. General. As a service to our users, this Site, and third party websites and services, such as Facebook, may feature message boards, chat rooms/areas, discussion forums, ratings, comments, bulletin board services, news groups, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and other public/semi-public/private forums (collectively, “Forums”) where users with similar interests or similar experiences can share information and support one another or where users can post questions for others to answer. We may also offer online discussions moderated by various experts or other persons.
Much of the content of the Forums, including without limitation the descriptions for many Forums and the content within a specific message, comment or posting, is provided by and is the responsibility of the third-party creator of the Forum or the person posting in that Forum. Company has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you.
BY THEIR VERY NATURE, FORUMS MAY CARRY OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL, INACCURATE OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL, OR IN SOME CASES, POSTINGS THAT HAVE BEEN MISLABELED OR ARE OTHERWISE DECEPTIVE. WE EXPECT THAT YOU WILL USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE AND EXERCISE PROPER JUDGMENT WHEN USING DISCUSSION FORUMS.
B. Your Participation/Contribution Requires Consideration. Any information (including personally identifiable information or other personal information) that you reveal in a Forum, may, by design, be open to the public and in such case, may not a private, secure service. You should think carefully before disclosing any information in any Forum. What you have written may be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may potentially be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. By submitting communications or content to Forums, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes, unless the Company specifically notes otherwise (for example, in the rules for a particular forum).
C. Confidential Obligations: You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to a Forum that infringe or violate any rights of any party. Further, you may have entered into an agreement with Company that requires you to maintain the confidentiality of certain material or information of Company. It is your obligation to confirm that any post to a Forum you make does not breach any confidentiality obligation you have. Unless a Forum specifically notes that all members of the Forum who are able to view posts are bound by confidentiality obligations, and further notes what types of information may be discussed, you may not post information which Company has required you to preserve as confidential.
D. Grant of Rights. To the extent you are the original copyright holder of any post or submission by you to a Forum and such post or submission does not contain any of the information or material of Company or other information you are required to preserve as confidential by Company, then; i) you remain owner of such post or submission to the extent you were the owner; ii) you automatically grant on behalf of yourself or otherwise warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted Company, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display, and/or otherwise exploit, the post, submission, communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed; and iii) you agree and warrant that Company may sublicense or assign its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses or assigns.
E. No Obligation to Monitor. Company does not control the information delivered to the Forums, and has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legal governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in Company’s sole discretion.
F. No Obligation to Remove. Company is not obligated to remove any content from the Site which does not violate any civil or criminal laws and any contributions intended for display on this Site via any means, whether submitted via HTTP (web), SMTP (mail), NNTP (newsreader), or otherwise, are presumed to be contributed by the author/contributor with the intent that Company shall have an ongoing non-exclusive right to publish the contributed content for an indefinite amount of time, unless the content submitted was made under an agreement with Company with differing terms or Company has clearly only been provided limited non-exclusive publishing rights (for example, in the case of some exclusively copyrighted newsletter content). If you do not wish to have something which you submit to be published, please do not submit it.
G. No Endorsement. Company does not endorse, support, represent or guaranty the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted in the Forums or endorse any opinions expressed in the Forums. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted in the Forums will be at your own risk.
H. Company’s Right to Act. If Company discovers communications which allegedly do not conform to any Terms and Conditions of this Site, Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. Company will have no liability or responsibility for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Company reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all of the Forums at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. You acknowledge that some Forums available through the Site are available only through the Site and others are available both through the Site and other sources, such as Usenet, over which Company has absolutely no control.
C. Independent Disputes. COMPANY has no obligation to become involved in any dispute between a user and any other person. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other COMPANY users. COMPANY reserves the right, but has no obligation to, monitor disputes between you and other members.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
15. Arbitration of Disputes
NOTICE: BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF THE MATTERS INCLUDED IN THIS “ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES” PROVISION DECIDED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATION AND YOU ARE GIVING UP ANY RIGHTS YOU MIGHT POSSESS TO HAVE THE DISPUTE LITIGATED IN A COURT OR JURY TRIAL. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR JUDICIAL RIGHTS TO DISCOVERY AND APPEAL, UNLESS THOSE RIGHTS ARE SPECIFICALLY INCLUDED IN THE “ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES” PROVISION. IF YOU REFUSE TO SUBMIT TO ARBITRATION AFTER AGREEING TO THIS PROVISION YOU MAY BE COMPELLED TO ARBITRATE ANYHOW PURSUANT TO A COURT ORDER. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION IS VOLUNTARY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO AGREE TO ARBITRATION, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. (b) In the event of a dispute that proceeds to arbitration, the parties agree to split the costs charged by an arbitrator 50/50 (with each party being liable to pay half of the arbitrator’s bill for time spent on the case). The Parties shall each bear the cost of their own attorney’s fees, arbitration filing fees, and all other third party fees, except as specified herein for splitting the cost of the arbitrator’s time.
16. Class Action Waiver
Updated: January 27, 2022
Edmiston Enterprises LLC (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.LindaEdmiston.com, www.LifeTransformCoaching.com, www.EmpoweringYouCall.com, and www.EmpowerYouCall.com and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Children Age 13 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
The Company nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features. Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at Linda@LindaEdmiston.com, including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please email: Linda@LindaEdmiston.com
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Security: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
* Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Edmiston Enterprises LLC.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
* Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or
* Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
* Country refers to: San Diego, California, United States
* Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
* Facebook Fan Pages may be specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
* Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For
the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
* Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* Website refers to Linda Edmiston Coaching, accessible from websites including but not limited to lindaedmiston.com, lifetransformcoaching.com, empoweryourbestlife.com, empoweryoucall.com, empoweringyoucall.com.
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The technologies We use may include:
* Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local- shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
* Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: [What Are Cookies?](https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog/cookies/).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
* Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor.
This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of our Service.
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets
* For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
* With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
* With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and
other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers
We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our
* Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and
personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to
Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-
analytics.js and dc.js) from sharing information with Google Analytics
about visits activity.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: <https://policies.google.com/privacy>
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You.
You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send
or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
Mailchimp is an email marketing sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
For more information on the privacy practices of Mailchimp, please visit
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
* Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one
or more specific purposes.
* Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
* Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
* Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
* Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
* Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
* Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
* Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
* Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for
direct marketing purposes.
* Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
* Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
* Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Facebook Fan Page
Data Controller for the Facebook Fan Page
The Company is the Data Controller of Your Personal Data collected while using the Service. As operator of any Facebook Fan Page, the Company and the operator of the social network Facebook are Joint Controllers.
The Company has entered into agreements with Facebook that define the terms for use of the Facebook Fan Page, among other things. These terms are mostly based on the Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
We use the Facebook Insights function in connection with the operation of the Facebook Fan Page and on the basis of the GDPR, in order to obtain anonymized statistical data about Our users.
For this purpose, Facebook places a Cookie on the device of the user visiting Our Facebook Fan Page. Each Cookie contains a unique identifier code and remains active for a period of two years, except when it is deleted before the end of this period.
Facebook receives, records and processes the information stored in the Cookie, especially when the user visits the Facebook services, services that are provided by other members of the Facebook Fan Page and services by other companies that use Facebook services.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have been collected from California residents within the last twelve (12) months.
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the list below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact collected by Us, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected.
For example, certain categories of personal information would only be collected if You provided such personal information directly to Us.
* Category A: Identifiers.
Examples: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
* Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California
Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Examples: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account
number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other
* Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or
Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
* Category D: Commercial information.
Examples: Records and history of products or services purchased or considered.
* Category E: Biometric information.
Examples: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
* Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Examples: Interaction with our Service or advertisement.
* Category G: Geolocation data.
Examples: Approximate physical location.
* Category H: Sensory data.
Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
* Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
* Category J: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Examples: Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
* Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Examples: Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Under CCPA, personal information does not include:
* Publicly available information from government records
* Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
* Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, such as:
* Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
* Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994
Sources of Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the
following categories of sources:
* Directly from You. For example, from the forms You complete on our Service, preferences You express or provide through our Service.
* Indirectly from You. For example, from observing Your activity on our Service.
* Automatically from You. For example, through cookies We or our Service Providers set on Your Device as You navigate through our Service.
* From Service Providers. For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, or other third-party vendors that We use to provide the Service to You.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose personal information We collect for “business purposes” or “commercial purposes” (as defined under the CCPA), which may include the following examples:
* To operate our Service and provide You with our Service.
* To provide You with support and to respond to Your inquiries, including to investigate and address Your concerns and monitor and improve our Service.
* To fulfill or meet the reason You provided the information. For example, if You share Your contact information to ask a question about our Service, We will use that personal information to respond to Your inquiry.
* To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
* As described to You when collecting Your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
* For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
* To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Please note that the examples provided above are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive. For more details on how we use this information, please refer to the “Use of Your Personal Data” section.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial
We may use or disclose and may have used or disclosed in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
* Category A: Identifiers
* Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California
Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
* Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Please note that the categories listed above are those defined in the CCPA.
This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact disclosed, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been disclosed.
When We disclose personal information for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, We enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information
As defined in the CCPA, “sell” and “sale” mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration. This means that We may have received some kind of benefit in
return for sharing personal information, but not necessarily a monetary benefit.
Please note that the categories listed below are those defined in the CCPA.
This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact sold, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been shared for value in return.
We may sell and may have sold in the last twelve (12) months the following
categories of personal information:
* Category A: Identifiers
* Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California
Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
* Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Share of Personal Information
We may share Your personal information identified in the above categories with
the following categories of third parties:
* Service Providers
* Our affiliates
* Our business partners
* Third party vendors to whom You or Your agents authorize Us to disclose
Your personal information in connection with products or services We
provide to You
Sale of Personal Information of Minors Under 16 Years of Age
information on other websites without their permission.
We do not sell the personal information of Consumers We actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless We receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the Consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a Consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to the sale of personal information may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, You (or Your authorized representative) may submit a request to Us by contacting Us.
If You have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 (or 16) has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us with sufficient detail to enable Us to delete that information.
Your Rights under the CCPA
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If You are a resident of California, You have the following rights:
* The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
* The right to request. Under CCPA, You have the right to request that We disclose information to You about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will disclose to You:
* The categories of personal information We collected about You
* The categories of sources for the personal information We collected about You
* Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
* The categories of third parties with whom We share that personal information
* The specific pieces of personal information We collected about You
* If we sold Your personal information or disclosed Your personal information for a business purpose, We will disclose to You:
* The categories of personal information categories sold
* The categories of personal information categories disclosed
* The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the
right to direct Us to not sell Your personal information. To submit an
opt-out request please contact Us.
* The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will delete (and direct Our Service Providers to delete) Your personal information from our records, unless an
exception applies. We may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Us or Our Service Providers to:
* Complete the transaction for which We collected the personal information, provide a good or service that You requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform our contract with You.
* Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
* Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
* Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
* Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
* Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if You
previously provided informed consent.
* Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on Your relationship with Us.
* Comply with a legal obligation.
* Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which You provided it.
* The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your consumer’s rights, including by:
* Denying goods or services to You
* Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
* Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
* Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if You are a
California resident, You can contact Us:
* By visiting this page on our website: [https://lindaedmiston.com/legal/)
Only You, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that You authorize to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Your personal information.
Your request to Us must:
* Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected personal information or an authorized representative * Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information if we cannot:
* Verify Your identity or authority to make the request
* And confirm that the personal information relates to You
We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Any disclosures We provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt.
For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your personal information that is readily useable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of Your personal information. Once We receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from You, we will stop selling Your personal information. To exercise Your right to opt-out, please contact Us.
The Service Providers we partner with (for example, our analytics or advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that sells personal information as defined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of Your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that You use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our
Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
* The NAI’s opt-out platform: <http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/>
* The EDAA’s opt-out platform <http://www.youronlinechoices.com/>
* The DAA’s opt-out platform:
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser
You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your
browser, You will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give You the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps You use in order to serve You ads that are targeted to Your interests:
* “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
* “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on Your mobile device.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities.
If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions
Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
* By visiting this page on our website: [https://lindaedmiston.com/legal )
Edmiston Enterprises LLC